Call for Expression of Interest to participate in the Youth Quality Award of The Gambia 2017
Do you wish to be recognized based on the internationally acclaimed ISO 9001 Quality Management System standard? Here is the opportunity!!
TGSB in partnership with ITC, through an MOU within the framework of the YEP initiative, wishes to invite Expression of Interest from organizations (companies, associations, NGOs, CBOs, SMEs, etc) run by youths, wishing to participate as candidates in the 1st Edition of the Youth Quality Award for The Gambia.
Quality awards aim to promote excellence in quality management, encourage the adoption of good business practices and sustainable performance. The Youth Quality Award of The Gambia aims to reward organizations run by youths for their quality efforts at national level. This will raise their profile, increase their customer confidence and open up new markets. Winners of the Youth Quality Award will also be well positioned to favourably compete in other quality awards such as the National and ECOWAS Quality Awards.
- The organization should be run by youths
- The organization is formally registered
- All organizations irrespective of size, field of operation and location in The Gambia
Candidate organizations should complete and submit the information sheet and the self-assessment questionnaire which can be obtained from the following:
- The Gambia Standards Bureau at 130 Kairaba Avenue.
- YEP Project Coordinating Unit C/o Empretec Office at Bakau New Town
- Governor’s Office in the NBR, CRR, LRR, and URR
- Municipal Council Offices of BCC, KMC and BAC,
Completed information sheet and questionnaire should be submitted in hard copy or by email to the address below:
Contact: TGSB Receptionist,
Address: The Gambia Standards Bureau, 130 Kairaba Avenue, Fajara
Deadline for submission: Thursday 16th January 2018, at 1600hrs.