Do you have a passion for Standards and Quality Promotion? This is an opportunity to join an exciting team to define, lead and coordinate the National Quality Infrastructure. Be part of the international community of Experts defining and leading innovation and best practices in every conceivable field and rub shoulders, connect and network with them be it at ISO, IEC, ASTM and many others. To this end, The Gambia Standards
Bureau (TGSB) hereby invites suitably qualified Gambian nationals to fill the following open positions.
- DIRECTOR OF CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT DIVISION
- STANDARDS OFFICER – ICT
- STANDARDS OFFICER – PETROLEUM
- STANDARDS OFFICER – FOOD AND AGRICULTURE
- HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
Interested applicants are requested to obtain the detailed Job Profiles through one of the following channels: (1) hard copies from the Head Office at the address above during working hours; (2) download from website, www.tgsb.gm (3) email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is: FRIDAY, 30th OCTOBER, 2020 at 12.30 PM.
Application dossiers (signed Letter of Application, CV, copies of relevant
certificates) should be in sealed envelope clearly marked with the position applied for and delivered to the following address (in the case of hard copies). Electronic applications should be sent to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Gambia Standards Bureau
Directions: 100m from the Kotu Fire Service towards Manjai junction, look for signboard.
You can kindly access the TORs of all the positions below:
- TOR for the position of DIRECTOR OF CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT DIVISION click here
- TOR for the position of STANDARDS OFFICER – ICT click here
- TOR for the position of STANDARDS OFFICER – PETROLEUM click here
- TOR for the position of STANDARDS OFFICER – FOOD AND AGRICULTURE click here
- TOR for the position of HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER click here