About TGSB CAD
The Gambia Standards Bureau as the National Standards Body of The Gambia was established to standardize, test, and certify methods and products produced or consumed in the country.
The Gambia Standards Bureau provides internationally recognized conformity assessment services to:
- support and enhance the quality, safety and environmental soundness of goods, services and processes;
- provide consumers with confidence that the products and services they acquire meet their requirement;
- give assurance to manufacturers/producers that what they provide meet market requirements;
- give regulators the confidence that their requirements in regulations have been met.
Our Conformity Assessment services include Testing, Inspection, and Certification of Products and Systems.
About the Certification Body
TGSB has set up a CB that is resourced with personnel that are technically competent and ethically committed to excellence and impartiality. Our certification services include:
- Certification of Products
- Certification of Food Safety Systems
- Certification of Quality Management Systems
To ensure that our certification services are globally acceptable, we implement ISO/IEC 17065:2012 and ISO/IEC 17021:2015.
We are committed to confidentiality and impartiality, transparency, and responding to complaints and appeals of our clients in an in discriminatory manner.
Contact us today and make a first step towards a sustained success of your business!
Testing and inspection
To promote scientific and technological basis for the National Quality Infrastructure, TGSB offers reliable and affordable testing and inspection services. We inspect establishments including food establishments and warehouses in accordance with ISO/IEC 17020. To provide acceptable and reliable testing service, we ensure that samples are sent to competent laboratories.
How to apply
To apply, kindly send an official letter/ email to email@example.com, and request for the certification scheme you want to apply for.