Accurately calibrated weights are at the base of accurate weighing results. Balances should always be checked with reference weights you can rely on and trust. At our Mass Calibration Laboratory, we calibrate, adjust and document the results in a calibration certificate. The Calibration Services cover the reporting of convention mass, expanded uncertainty and traceability in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements.
The Mass Calibration Laboratory implements ISO/IEC17025:2017 and arranges for the following to ensure traceability of calibrated weights and balances (scales):
- Measurement uncertainty, assigned to each calibration, and clearly stated on the calibration certificates for weights and balances (scales)
- Documentation, a calibration certificate, showing all results including uncertainties and other information required by the standard ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- All weight references are metro logically traceable to the SI unit of mass. Recalibrations of primary and working standards at appropriate intervals insures their accuracy and traceability.
Presently, the Mass Laboratory has the capacity to calibrate and issue calibration certificates for:
- Weights of Class F2 and lower, ranging from 1mg – 5kg
- Weights of Class M2 and lower, ranging from 1mg – 20kg
- Scales (Balances) ranging from 1mg – 120kg
Please contact us for more information